No Oven Chocolate Cake | Chocolate Biscuit cake | Chocolate Cake Recipe | Eggless Biscuit Cake.
You can cook No Oven Chocolate Cake | Chocolate Biscuit cake | Chocolate Cake Recipe | Eggless Biscuit Cake using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Oven Chocolate Cake | Chocolate Biscuit cake | Chocolate Cake Recipe | Eggless Biscuit Cake
- You need (120 g) of Bourbon Biscuit.
- It’s (200 ml) of Milk.
- It’s (6 g) of ENO.
- It’s as needed of Raisins (optional).
- It’s as required of Cashews (optional).
No Oven Chocolate Cake | Chocolate Biscuit cake | Chocolate Cake Recipe | Eggless Biscuit Cake instructions
- To make the chocolate cake, I will take a packet of Bourbon biscuits, one packet milk, one packet ENO, and a few raisins. I will take Bourbon biscuit because it has sugar on top and cream inside, so there is no need for extra sugar and butter..
- Now I will grind the biscuits well. To make the cake more soft and spongy, I will not heat the cake directly by the oven. I will bake the cake by the steam heating only. That is why I will add a little water to the pan and I will put a wire stand inside the water so that the baking bowl does not touch the water..
- And now I will put the lid and leave it for 10 minutes under a high flame to preheat. I will take the ground biscuit into the mixing bowl..
- Now I will add a little milk, and a little raisin here, and I will mix it well, I will add milk little by little here..
- At last, I will add a little ENO into the mixture, and I will prepare the batter well. You guys can also add baking soda or baking powder here..
- Now, I will add a little oil to a baking bowl and spread it well, and I will pour the batter here slowly. I will give some cashews and raisins on top. I did not say about cashew at the starting because it is optional, you can skip it if you want..
- Now, I will place the baking bowl well in the pan (on the wire stand), and I will cook it for 25 minutes at the low flame..
- Now I will check it with a knife whether it is baked well or not. Now I will put it at the room temperature to cool down..
- Now I will take it on a plate, I will easily take it out with a knife and my cake is ready..