Juicy Sliced Pork Mille-feuille Cutlets.
You can cook Juicy Sliced Pork Mille-feuille Cutlets using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Juicy Sliced Pork Mille-feuille Cutlets
- It’s 400 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Frying oil.
- It’s of Simple, 2 step coating Recipe ID: 1364962.
- You need 1 of Egg (medium sized).
- It’s 8 tbsp of Cake flour.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Panko.
Juicy Sliced Pork Mille-feuille Cutlets step by step
- Place the thinly slice pork on top of a cutting board and spread it out. Season by sprinkling some salt and pepper..
- There will be some smaller pieces of meat at the bottom of the package. So, take them and place them in the center of larger cuts and roll them up..
- [2 Step simple coating] Add the egg into a bowl and mix it up with some chopsticks. Then add in the flour and mix until no longer lumpy..
- ※ Try the sauce, and if it's too thick, add in water a little at a time. If it's too thin, add in flour a little at a time. Adjust the coating until it reaches your desired consistency..
- Take the meat that you've prepared in Step 2, dip it in your coating from Step 3, then coat it with panko..
- With just 350g of meat, this is what I was able to make. Deep fry this now in some frying oil..
- Mille-feuille style cutlets go great with grated daikon ponzu sauce or sesame tonkatsu sauce..
- If you have leftover coating, try frying some kabocha squash, onions, or other vegetables etc. and it's delicious..