You can have Okara Croquettes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Okara Croquettes
- You need 200 grams of Simmered okara.
- Prepare 150 grams of Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of Frying oil.
- You need of Breading (Recipe ID: 1364962).
- You need 1/2 of Egg.
- You need 4 tbsp of Cake flour.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Panko.
Okara Croquettes instructions
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 2 cm cubes. Place into a heat-resistant container (or silicone steamer) and cover with a lid (or with plastic wrap)..
- Microwave Step 1 at 600 W for 2.5 minutes. Leave for 1 minute to steam and mash..
- Combine the soybean pulp to the potatoes from Step 2. Divide into 5 cm portions..
- Breading: Place the beaten egg, cake flour, and water into a bowl. Mix without forming lumps..
- Coat the croquette fillings from Step 3 with the coating from Step 4. Coat with panko..
- Heat the frying oil and deep-fry Step 5..
- For the simmered okara, see. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153615-uno-hana-stir-fried-and-simmered-okara.