Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】. When fall season rolls in, this popular Japanese dessert "Sweet Potato" brings a nostalgic memory to many Japanese. しっとりなめらか☆スイートポテトの作り方 / Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes Recipe【ASMR】. Sweets made of Japanese yams, "Sweet Potato." Adding fresh cream, butter and sugar to boiled yams is the common recipe, but in this video, I added しっとりなめらか☆スイートポテトの作り方 / Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes Recipe【ASMR】. Japanese Sweet Potato Cake Recipe (Low Flour) This is a low-flour, lightly sweetened sweet potato cake inspired from Japan.
These are great for times when you have a huge craving for sweet potatoes! I used the an-nouimo variety of sweet potato from Kagoshima. Creamy and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato. You can cook Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】 using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】
- Prepare 1 of large sweet potato, 470 g (16 oz).
- It’s 50 g of (1.76 oz, 1/4 cup) granulated sugar.
- It’s 30 g of (1oz, 1/7 cup) unsalted butter.
- It’s 10 g (1/2 Tbsp) of honey.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 50 g of (1.8 oz, 1/5 cup) heavy cream.
- It’s 5 drops of vanilla oil.
- You need of ■For brushing on the cake.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of rum.
- You need of honey.
- Prepare of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
I strongly recommend weighing them and make an adjustment if necessary after. Japanese sweet potatoes are the ultimate superfood—they're healthy, nutritious, delicious and filling! While this isn't a particularly complex recipe, I Japanese sweet potatoes are purple on the outside and yellow inside. I've also anecdotally found that the water content of a Japanese sweet potato.
Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】 step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/flYdb3k2sgQ.
- Wrap a sweet potato with a sheet of aluminum foil. Bake it at 190℃ / 374 F for 60-70 mins (no need to preheat). Bake it until soft enough to insert a skewer smoothly..
- Use a spoon to scoop out the flesh. (net weight; about 380g / 13.4 oz).
- Transfer the sweet potato flesh onto the mash sieve and strain it by pressing with a spoon or spatula. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F..
- Add granulated sugar, unsalted butter, honey, egg yolk, and vanilla oil in order, mix well each time until combined..
- Add heavy cream in 3-4 parts and mix well each time until combined..
- Divide it into 9 equal and use your hand to form each like sweet potato shape. Put them on a baking tray. (Depending on the water content of the sweet potato, the batter may be too soft for you to shape by hand. In that case, use a spatula or a spoon to put the batter on a baking tray and bake as it is.).
- Put egg yolk and 1/2 tsp rum in a small bowl. Mix well until combined. Brush the surface of 9 pieces with the egg mixture..
- Bake it at 200℃/ 392 F for 15-20 mins or until golden brown. Brush freshly baked cakes with honey (optional). It's all done!.
Sweet Potato Baked Dessert – スイートポテト – a Cooking Japanese recipe Sweet potato is a very popular ingredient in Japanese. Amazing homemade Anpan recipe, classic Japanese pastry with sweet red bean paste wrapped inside soft bread. Recipe for how to make roasted Japanese sweet potatoes. Simple, nutritious and beyond delicious, Japanese sweet potatoes are our favorite variety of sweet potatoes! Recipe: Perfect Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】.