Lidah Kucing (Cat's tongue).
You can cook Lidah Kucing (Cat's tongue) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lidah Kucing (Cat's tongue)
- It’s of Recipe 1 :.
- Prepare 2 of large egg whites.
- It’s 150 gr of Salted Butter.
- It’s 100 gr of Icing sugar.
- You need 125 gr of Flour(I use robinhood for cake and pastry).
- It’s 25 gr of Corn Starch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pure vanilla Extract.
- You need of Recipe 2:.
- Prepare 3 of large egg whites.
- Prepare 150 gr of Salted butter.
- You need 100 gr of icing sugar.
- It’s 25 gr of corn starch.
- You need 110 gr of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
Lidah Kucing (Cat's tongue) step by step
- The eggs and butter should be in room temperature..
- Preheat the oven to 320 °F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Beat butter and icing sugar with electric mixer on high speed until it looks pale(about 2-3 minutes).
- Add the egg whites and pure vanilla extract then beat about 3minutes on medium speed until combined.
- Sift in flour and corn starch,fold together with a spatula until combined or just use electric mixer on low speed to combine (about 1minute).
- Pour the mixture into piping bag or pastry bag with a 0.5-cm (1/4-inch) tip, form 3-4cm long straight dough to the baking sheet, spacing them by 2.5cm..
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until well done. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Place the cookies in an airtight container..
- This is for recipe number 2.