SQUASH BAKED CHEESECAKE【Recipe Video】.
You can cook SQUASH BAKED CHEESECAKE【Recipe Video】 using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of SQUASH BAKED CHEESECAKE【Recipe Video】
- You need of Crust.
- Prepare 70 g (2.5 oz) of biscuits.
- You need 40 g (3.5 Tbsp) of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need of Cheesecake Batter.
- It’s 160 g (5.6 oz) of cooked squash, mashed with a fork.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 200 g (7 oz) of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Prepare 6 Tbsp of maple sugar (or other sugar).
- Prepare 1 of egg, room temperature.
- It’s 5 drops of vanilla oil.
- It’s 3.5 Tbsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of rum.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of cake flour.
SQUASH BAKED CHEESECAKE【Recipe Video】 instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/QaLATJKG7cc.
- 【For the Crust】Crush biscuits until very fine crumbs form. Melt unsalted butter with microwave, at 600W for 30 sec. Add melted butter to biscuit, and mix until well combined..
- Press the biscuit mixture into the bottom of the cake pan. (I use a cake pan with a removable bottom.) Grease the side of the pan with butter. Let it sit in a fridge..
- 【For the Cheesecake】Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392F. Cut squash into small pieces. Put them in a container. Put a plastic wrap over it, and microwave until soft. (microwave/600W, 3min) Crush it until no lumps left. Add cinnamon powder, and mix well. Strain the squash; set aside. Strain it; set aside..
- Put cream cheese in a large bowl. Mix well until smooth. Add maple sugar, and mix well until the roughness of sugar disappears. (around 3-4 min).
- Add an egg, and Stir well with a whisk until smooth. Add vanilla oil, and stir well..
- Add heavy cream, and stir well until combined. Add lemon juice, and Stir well until smooth. Add rum, and mix well. Cheesecake batter is ready..
- Pour 1/4 of the cheesecake batter into the mashed squash, and mix well until combined. Pour another 1/4 and mix well until combined..
- Sift cake flour over the squash mixture. Mix it until powderiness disappears..
- Put the squash mixture back into the remaining cheese batter. Mix well with a whisk until smooth. Pour it into the prepared pan..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 45 mins. Let it cool around 20-30 min. Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm..
- Let it cool thoroughly. Refrigerate for 3 hours (If possible, overnight). Done!.