Blended Carrot Cake Recipe.
You can have Blended Carrot Cake Recipe using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blended Carrot Cake Recipe
- It’s 2 cups of home baking flour.
- It’s 2 of table spoons baking powder.
- You need 2-3 of Whole Eggs.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 11/2 of tea cup grated carrots.
- It’s 1 table spoon of Orange Zest.
- You need 1 of tea cup Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of tea cup sugar.
Blended Carrot Cake Recipe step by step
- Add 2 cups of flour to a bowl.
- Add 2 table spoons of baking powder.
- Add 1cup of sugar and a pinch of salt and mix well.
- On the blender add 11/2 cup of grated carrot,two whole eggs and 1 cup oil then blend together.
- Mixture should be this nice golden-orange color.
- Add the mixture to the mixed dry ingredients on the bowl and mix well using a wooden spoon.
- Grate the orange zest into the mixture.(I love it coz it eliminates the taste of raw eggs from cake).
- The whole mixture should be this tangerine color with a smooth consistency.
- Prepare your baking tin with margarine and flour then bake the cake for 45 mins at 180 degrees until it browns well.
- Serve with hot tea 😊.