Cream Puffs with Vegetable Oil (Choux Pastry Recipe).
You can have Cream Puffs with Vegetable Oil (Choux Pastry Recipe) using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream Puffs with Vegetable Oil (Choux Pastry Recipe)
- You need 60 grams of Vegetable oil.
- You need 120 ml of Water.
- You need 65 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
Cream Puffs with Vegetable Oil (Choux Pastry Recipe) step by step
- Put vegetable oil, water and salt in a pan. To prepare the other ingredients, beat the eggs and make sure to sift the flour..
- Turn on the heat. Oil will splatter if you heat it up too much, so be careful!! When the water starts bubbling, add the flour and mix quickly!!.
- When the dough roughly clumps together, transfer to a bowl and add the beaten eggs little by little, stirring well to incorporate them into the dough..
- When the dough becomes the consistency where it drops down slowly from the spoon, stop adding the eggs. Put the dough into a piping bag and pipe onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Dip a finger into water and touch the peak of each puff to flatten. Mist water over the dough about 4 times..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180℃ for 40 minutes. I made miniature choux puffs in this photo..
- If you don't have a round tip for a piping bag, you can use the plastic tip that often comes with a pack of heavy cream (in Japan). Cut off the end of the tip, and it'll work perfectly..
- I made a croquembouche tree with miniature cream puffs for a Christmas party last year. Shame the aluminium foil is peeking out..