Fried White Flounder for Bento. After catching a flounder in a local creek we decided to fry it for dinner. In today's video, I made the cooking part longer because I noticed couple comments saying how soothing they were! please let me know. The Four Minute Southern Cook shows you how to bring the taste of the coast right to your dinner table with a family favorite: House-Autry Southern fried.
We would like to express our sincere appreciation to your visiting and support. See more ideas about Bento, Japanese lunch and Bento box lunch. Grilled chicken bento – List of the best food recipes. You can have Fried White Flounder for Bento using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried White Flounder for Bento
- You need 3 of half fillets Flounder.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Frying oil.
- Prepare of Simple 2-Step Batter Recipe ID: 1364962.
- It’s 1 of Egg (medium sized).
- It’s 8 tbsp of Cake flour.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Panko.
Pobierz to zdjęcie Fried White Fish Filet Of Flounder With Carrots Pea Pod Legume And Asparagus On A White Plate teraz. Szukaj więcej w bibliotece wolnych od tantiem zdjęć stockowych iStock, obejmującej zdjęcia Bez ludzi, które można łatwo i szybko pobrać. Learn how to make Pan-fried flounder & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Two skates for figure skating – male and female.
Fried White Flounder for Bento step by step
- I used righteye flounder this time..
- Look at the fillets and make sure that there are no small bones left. Cut them into easy-to-eat pieces and then season with salt and pepper..
- How to make the [2 step simple batter]. Beat the egg in a bowl and then add in the flour and water and mix well until no longer lumpy..
- Depending of the size of the egg you use, you may need to adjust the thickness of the batter. Add a little water or flour to adjust..
- Coat the fish in the batter and then coat it with panko. Finally, deep fry in oil..
- Once cooled, put them into a freezer bag and put it in the freezer. When you are going to put them in a bento, just heat it up in the microwave..
- If you have some leftover batter, try frying some kabocha squash or other vegetables also. Freeze them and then they'll also be convenient for bento as well..
- Recipes for your bento! [Chicken tsukune][Chicken breast tasuta-age] https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155997-fried-chicken-breast-tatsuta-age https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154330-chicken-tsukune-patties-for-bento.
- [Youlinji Chinese chicken breasts][Pork Offcut Tonkatsu] https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146545-freeze-this-for-your-bento-pork-offcut-tonkatsu.
- [Tender Chicken Cutlets][Minced Cabbage & Beef Cutlets] https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155680-tender-chicken-cutlets-for-bento https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155179-freezable-minced-cabbage-beef-cutlets-for-bento.
Fried Fish flounder on white plate with lettuce and lemon. Classic Pan-Fried Flounder recipe: Try this Classic Pan-Fried Flounder recipe, or contribute your own. Dip fillets into egg whites and dredge in cornmeal mixture, coating both. One side (the white side) of the Flounder is stark white and faces the sea floor bottom. The other side, is camouflaged to avoid detection from prey and both eyes are found While looking for Flounder you will see lots of Blue Crabs along the way.