Vickys Banana Pudding Poke Cake, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Banana Pudding Poke Cake, GF DF EF SF NF using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Banana Pudding Poke Cake, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 150 g of granulated sugar.
- You need 240 ml of Koko Coconut-based Plain Yogurt.
- Prepare 120 ml of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 150 g of gluten-free / plain flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of cornflour / cornstarch.
- You need 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of bicarb / baking soda.
- Prepare 2 of x 3oz packets Jello Pudding & Pie Banana Creme.
- It’s 480 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- It’s 2 of large bananas, sliced.
- Prepare 240 ml of my previously posted free-from Cool Whip recipe.
- Prepare 1 of drizzle of my homemade Dulce du Leche sauce recipe.
Vickys Banana Pudding Poke Cake, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- This recipe makes a lot, it's a party dessert serving around 12 people so feel free to half the amounts of everything!.
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and lightly grease an 11"× 9" dish.
- Mix the sugar and yogurt together until the sugar dissolves. The Koko brand yogurt is made from coconut milk and is free-from dairy and soy.
- Whisk in the oil and vanilla.
- Mix the flour, cornflour, baking powder and bicarb together, then whisk into the yogurt mixture.
- Pour into the baking dish and put in the oven for 25 – 30 minutes until firm.
- Let cool then using the end of a wooden spoon, ruin your lovely cake by poking holes evenly all over it!.
- Whisk the pudding mixture with the coconut milk until smooth then pour all over the cake. Shake gently so the pudding goes into all the holes.
- Refrigerate for 2 – 3 hours until set well then layer sliced bananas all over. Do this just before serving so the banana doesn't discolour.
- Cut into squares to serve – I cut into 12.
- Pipe on some cool whip and drizzle with caramel sauce.
- This dessert won't keep very long as the sponge will absorb all the moisture from the pudding within a couple of days so best eaten immediately.