Freeze This For Your Bento! Pork Offcut Tonkatsu.
You can have Freeze This For Your Bento! Pork Offcut Tonkatsu using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Freeze This For Your Bento! Pork Offcut Tonkatsu
- Prepare 400 grams of Pork offcuts.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Frying oil.
- You need of 2 Step simple coating Recipe ID: 1364962.
- Prepare 1 of Egg (medium).
- You need 8 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1 of Panko.
Freeze This For Your Bento! Pork Offcut Tonkatsu step by step
- How to make the [2 step simple coating]. Beat the egg in a bowl, and then add in the flour and water mixing well until no longer lumpy..
- ※ Depending on the size of the egg you may need to adjust. Try the sauce and if it's too thick, add in water a little at a time. If it's too thin, add in flour a little at a time, until it reaches your desired consistency..
- Make layers of bite-sized pieces of pork offcuts. Season by sprinkling some salt and pepper on top..
- Next, holding the pork with chopsticks, coat it with the mixture from Step 1, then coat with the panko..
- Deep fry them in some preheated frying oil..
- Once they have cooled, put them in a freezer bag and then put them in the freezer. When you are putting them in a bento, simply heat them up in a microwave (If you cut them, they are easier to eat)..
- ◆More store-in-the-freezer for bento recipes◆ [Chicken tsukune][Chicken breast tasuta-age] https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155997-fried-chicken-breast-tatsuta-age https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154330-chicken-tsukune-patties-for-bento.
- [Juicy fried chicken][Tender chicken cutlets] https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152811-juicy-fried-chicken-freeze-this-for-your-bento https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155680-tender-chicken-cutlets-for-bento.
- Youlinji Chinese chicken breastsBasil Chicken Cutlet Curry.