Freezable Minced Cabbage & Beef Cutlets for Bento.
You can have Freezable Minced Cabbage & Beef Cutlets for Bento using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Freezable Minced Cabbage & Beef Cutlets for Bento
- Prepare 200 grams of Minced beef (You can use pork too).
- You need 100 grams of Cabbage.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ・Salt (for cabbage).
- Prepare 50 grams of Onion.
- It’s 1/2 of Egg.
- It’s 100 ml of Panko.
- It’s 30 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Frying oil.
- You need of Half a batch of "Simple 2-Step Batter" Recipe ID: 1364962.
- Prepare 1/2 of Beaten egg.
- You need 4 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Prepare 2 of and 1/2 tablespoon Water.
- It’s 1 of ・Panko.
Freezable Minced Cabbage & Beef Cutlets for Bento instructions
- [2-Step Batter] Beat the egg in a bowl. Add in the flour and water and mix well..
- Finely chop the cabbage and add a little salt to it. Mince the onion as well. Mix together the panko crumbs and milk until the milk is absorbed..
- Next, combine the meat, everything you made in Step 2, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix well with your hands..
- Next, form the mixture into 6 cm wide by 1 cm thick small patties on a tray and shape them..
- Dip them in the batter prepared in Step 1. They can break easily so try resting them on top of some chopsticks while you do it..
- Next, coat both sides with the panko crumbs..
- Deep fry the cutlets. Once they have cooled, put them in a freezer bag and then put them in the freezer..
- If you're going to be putting them into a bento, place the required amount on a heatproof plate and warm in the microwave..