Snickerdoodle recipe. This snickerdoodle cookie recipe makes treats that are perfectly soft in the middle with a bit of crunch around the edges. The sweet cinnamon-sugar coating makes them a sure crowd-pleaser! A snickerdoodle cookie has to be soft and chewy.
Everyone needs a good snickerdoodle recipe in his or her repertoire. At first glance, a sugar cookie and a snickerdoodle don't seem all that different: they're basic cookies with flour, butter, and sugar. I tested recipe after recipe to make sure this Snickerdoodle Cookie is the best! You can cook Snickerdoodle recipe using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Snickerdoodle recipe
- Prepare 1 of any classic yellow cake mix.
- It’s 3 tsp of of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of of white sugar (brown sugar will work too).
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of of cooking or vegetable oil.
Perfectly crisp on the outside and chewy inside, you will never be disappointed with this Snickerdoodle recipe! What makes snickerdoodles so, well, snickerdoodley? Its distinctive crackling and cinnamon-sugar topping make it a standout cookie treat. Don't forget to include cream of tartar on your grocery.
Snickerdoodle recipe step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F . Mix cinnamon and sugar in small bowl.
- Mix oil, Yellow cake mix, and egg in large bowl until smooth. Roll the mixture into 1-2 inch balls and roll into cinnamon/sugar mix..
- Spray non- stick oil on a pan with tin foil sheet. Balls need to be at least 1 inch away from each ball..
- Cook for 8-9 minutes or if needed cook for 10-11 minutes. Cool on rack. ENJOY!!!!!.
Super Soft And Full Of Cinnamon – This Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe Is Sure To Be A Hit! They're One Of Our Most Requested Cookie Recipes And Always Get So Many Compliments! Oh, I am glad to see a Snickerdoodles recipe! I have tried two other, different recipes but I just don't like them very much. I love how such a simple cookie can be.