LAUSD cinnamon roll recipe. Quite a few readers had the LAUSD cinnamon roll recipe requested last week by Norma. While still warm, drizzle evenly with frosting. From easy classics to festive new favorites, you'll find them all here.
Every time I make them I enjoy happy memories as well as delicious cinnamon rolls. You'll never need another recipe for Cinnamon Rolls! You'll never need another recipe for Cinnamon Rolls! You can cook LAUSD cinnamon roll recipe using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of LAUSD cinnamon roll recipe
- It’s of Pastry.
- It’s 4 of cakes or packages dry yeast or 3 tbs dry yeast.
- It’s 2 cup of milk or 1 cup milk plus 1 cup water.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shortening.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 5 cup of bread flour.
- It’s 3/4-1 1/2 teaspoons of nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter or margarine, melted.
- Prepare of Cake crumb filling.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain cake crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- It’s 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
In case you need a crazy-delicious and seriously so fast cinnamon roll recipe, I've got you covered. ***This is the original Cinnamon Roll recipe! All other sweet roll recipe variations that I do come from this. Let's start by making the dough. The frosting will settle in and become one with the cinnamon rolls.
LAUSD cinnamon roll recipe step by step
- To make the rolls, dissolve yeast in lukewarm milk. Combine sugar, salt, shortening and egg in mixer bowl and mix 1 minute at low speed. Add milk mixture and mix 1 minute. Add flours and nutmeg and mix only enough for flour to be well incorporated, not more than 5 minutes. Knead well until smooth and elastic. Let rise until doubled in bulk..
- To make cake crumb filling, combine cake crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon, and mix well..
- Roll dough out into 13-by-27-inch rectangle. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with cake crumb filling. Roll up jelly roll fashion. Slice into 17 or 18 (1 1/2 inch) slices..
- Place on greased baking sheets and pat out fairly flat. Let rise until doubled in bulk, about 45 minutes. Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes..
- To make glaze, mix sugar into hot water until smooth. Stir in vanilla..
- When rolls are partially cool, brush with powdered sugar glaze. Makes 17 to 18 rolls..
And you'll be another step closer to being the most popular person in town…or the jiggliest. Find recipes and step-by-step help for making easy, sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon This gooey cinnamon pull apart recipe will impress everyone in your family! It is an easy (and I mean EASY), fast, and tasty modification of my. Those cinnamon rolls were exactly what I channeled while working on this recipe.