Banana bread cake #mums recipe. Mega banana flavor, certainly more banana flavor than any banana bread I've ever eaten. The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.
This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. This Banana Bread Mug Cake is one of my favorites to make. You can have Banana bread cake #mums recipe using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana bread cake #mums recipe
- Prepare 2 of n 1/2 cup flour.
- Prepare 3 of very ripe eggs.
- Prepare 200 ml of oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crushed groundnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Yoghurt or baking soda.
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coconut shavings.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
So, this small portion, quick fix banana bread is the perfect excuse to give the old microwave, and mug cakes, a try. This Coffee Cake Banana Bread recipe is always a crowd pleaser and makes a fantastic holiday dessert! I feel like there is something important that needs to be discussed here that I've been far too. This banana bread cake came out of pure necessity to get in the kitchen and bake.
Banana bread cake #mums recipe instructions
- Put all your ingredients together.
- Mash the bananas till totally mashed.
- Add lemon rind and lemon juice from the lemon.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar till ribbon like and white.
- Next whisk in the oil.
- Sift the flour,baking soda and cinnamon into the mixture and mix.
- Add the yoghurt and crushed groundnuts ut the batter in a greased baking tin.
- Put in a baking tin,sprinkle coconutBake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
BANANA BREAD SNACK CAKE — Traditional banana bread is baked in a square pan and sprinkled with sugar to create a crunchy topping on this baked banana treat. Easy Cake Mix Banana Bread (Basic Recipe). Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network.