Crispy Pork Loin & Cheese Cutlets.
You can cook Crispy Pork Loin & Cheese Cutlets using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Pork Loin & Cheese Cutlets
- It’s 12 slice of Thinly sliced pork loin.
- It’s 3 slice of Non-melting cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Frying oil.
- Prepare 1 of Lettuce or some other leafy vegetable.
- You need of 1/2 a batch of Simple 2-Step Batter (Recipe ID: 1364962).
- It’s 1/2 of Egg.
- You need 4 tbsp of Cake flour.
- It’s 2 of and 1/2 tablespoon Water.
- It’s 1 of Panko.
Crispy Pork Loin & Cheese Cutlets instructions
- Season the pork with salt and pepper and then place them into a cross formation as shown here..
- Place 1/2 of a slice of a cheese, folded in half, in the center..
- Fold the bottom piece of meat over the cheese, covering it..
- Fold over the opposite side now..
- Fold the bottom up of the top piece of meat..
- Now fold the last part in (*Try to fold the meat tightly in Steps 1-5)..
- Now for the [Simple 2-Step Batter]. Crack the egg into a bowl and mix it with chopsticks. Add in the flour and water, and mix until no longer lumpy..
- *Adjust the thickness of the batter by adding a little water or flour..
- Take the folded meat and coat it with the batter and then with panko. Fry them in the heated oil..
- Place some lettuce on a place, cut the cutlets in half and serve it up..
- *This recipe calls for non-melting cheese (*if you do use regular melting cheese, the cheese does not maintain its form)..
- Here is a variation to make with chicken tenders! [Crispy chicken tender and cheese cutlet]. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146519-crispy-cheese-chicken-tender-cutlets.