Cheesy Chiffon Cake.
You can cook Cheesy Chiffon Cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chiffon Cake
- Prepare of Recipe for 17cm round chiffon.
- Prepare of Egg Whites Mixture:.
- It’s 110 g of egg whites.
- Prepare 55 g of caster sugar.
- You need 5 g of corn flour.
- Prepare of Egg Yolks Mixture:.
- You need 40 g of egg yolks.
- Prepare 36 g of water.
- It’s 36 g of vegetable oil or olive oil.
- Prepare 50 g of plain flour.
- You need 24 g of cheese powder.
- Prepare 40 g of cheddar cheese.
Cheesy Chiffon Cake instructions
- Cut the cheddar cheese in 0.7cm cubes and leave aside..
- For the chiffon cake, mix all the egg yolks mixture except flour. When everything well combined then gradually add in sifted flour and cheese powder. (I used electric mixer, its came very handy for this process). Mix everything well combine and no lumps left. The mixture would be very thick and and smooth..
- Beat the egg whites in a clean large bowl until peak foam. Gradually add in sugar, one tablespoon at a time. Then finally add in corn flour. Make sure the corn flour mix well in the egg mixture. The egg whites mixture should be peak foam, smooth and shiny..
- Gently fold in 1/3 of the egg whites mixture into the egg yolks mixture. When everything well combine then gently fold in the 1/2 of the remaining egg whites mixture. Lastly, fold in the remaining egg whites mixture..
- Notes: This stage took some times and patient and practice. Make sure all the egg whites mixture well combine with the egg yolks mixture without breaking the egg whites. Little egg whites left will cause a big hole in the cake during baking. And, over mixing will cause it hardly rise during the baking.).
- Fold in the cheese cubes then pour the well mix mixture into a 17cm chiffon cake tin and bake at a 160'C preheated oven for 35-40 minutes. After baked, let the baked cake turn upside down for cooling before unmold it.. Keep the cake in the fridge it could last for 4 – 5 days. Best serve in 3 days..
- Note: Warm it in the oven before serve, it's taste delicious too!.