Our Family Recipe for Croquettes: Western-Style (includes tips). The beef croquette is very populair in Holland. We eat croquettes in a snack bar, home from the fryer, in the canteen or in a restaurant. Here is a simple recipe for crunchy crispy potato croquettes.
On my channel, you will find all types of homemade recipes cooked with love. Korokke (Japanese Croquette Recipe) Cooking with Mom. Crab Cream Korokke Recipe (Japanese-style Fried Croquettes Filled with Seafood) You can cook Our Family Recipe for Croquettes: Western-Style (includes tips) using 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Our Family Recipe for Croquettes: Western-Style (includes tips)
- It’s 6 medium of Baking potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt (for boiling).
- Prepare 100 grams of Ground pork.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 medium of Onion.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 1 tsp of ✩Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of ✩Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of ✩Consommé granules.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ✩Ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 10 grams of ✩Butter.
- You need 1 of Cake flour (for coating).
- Prepare 1 of Egg (for coating).
- Prepare 1 of Panko (for coating).
- You need 1 of Frying oil.
This is my family recipe for our delicious home made Panzerotti's, Italian Potato Croquettes. Enjoy! – Hedy Link to my cookbook "Mangia, It's Good For You!": A warmed up salmon patty on a homemade biscuit,, it don't get much better than that,, I know'd you was a coming so I done went and chopped up them onions. Zobacz wybrane przez nas produkty dla hasła „our family recipe: unikatowe, personalizowane i ręcznie robione przedmioty z dom i styl życia naszych sklepów. Discover recipes, cooks, videos, and how-tos based on the food you love and the friends you follow.
Our Family Recipe for Croquettes: Western-Style (includes tips) instructions
- Sauté the ground pork in a frying pan without oil. Once cooked, set it aside on top of a paper towel to remove some excess fat..
- Wipe off any residue in the frying pan with paper towel, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and sauté the minced onion and carrot..
- Put the ground pork back into the pan, add all the ingredients from ✩ and sauté until the liquid evaporates..
- Wait until the potatoes are boiled and cooked through..
- Boil the potatoes in salted water. Drain once they're cooked through..
- Mash up the potatoes while they're hot. Add the mixture from step 4 and combine well..
- Put it into a shallow container, flatten to let it cool..
- Divide it into 12 portions while it's still warm after cooling. I doubled the recipe in this picture so it looks divided into 24 portions. For you cooks out there, please do so into 12 portions..
- Once divided into 12, mold them all into barrel-shaped portions before they cool down. Once this is done, cool them down completely since this makes it easier to apply coating..
- Coat these with flour, egg, and panko in that order..
- Deep-fry with plenty of oil. Stick cooking chopsticks into the pot, and make sure it's ready for frying once you put a pinch of panko after it starts bubbling..
- Place the croquette on a skimmer ladle etc., then lower the ladle itself into the oil and deep-fry..
- The croquette will turn golden brown fairly quickly, so take it out at the right point. It may seem like a bother, but with this method you can fry up each croquette beautifully. (Of course you can use any frying method you prefer!).
- I made 24 croquettes this day. I coated the ones in the back with panko mixed with parsley..
- The seasoning is relatively light. If you prefer a stronger taste, please try adding 1 tablespoon of consommé granules at step 6 after tasting..
- Mom's taste version: "Mom's Specialty: Sweet and Salty Croquette".
- Curry flavor version: "Our Home Croquettes Variation" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171247-our-family-recipe-for-croquettes-curry-flavored-version.
Slow cooked, Texas-style pulled pork that is served on a buttered and toasted roll. There are always stuffing recipes, mashed potato recipes, and the long-standing star of the show—turkey (if your family eats meat)! Serving a sumptuous Thanksgiving feast can be an exciting prospect, especially with a menu like this one that includes country-inspired dishes. Camping Tips For Families – All You Need For Family Camping. Our family christened an inaugural year, so to speak.