Cream Cheese Topped Strawberry Muffin★Recipe video★.
You can have Cream Cheese Topped Strawberry Muffin★Recipe video★ using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Topped Strawberry Muffin★Recipe video★
- It’s of ■ Strawberry Muffin.
- You need of ・65 g (2.3 oz, 1/4 cup +1 Tbsp) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- It’s of ・1 egg (L size, about 50g), room temperature.
- You need of ・5 drops vanilla oil.
- You need of ・60 g/ml (2.1 oz, 1/4 cup) milk.
- You need of ・60 g (2.1 oz, 5 Tbsp) granulated sugar.
- Prepare of ・6 g (1.5 tsp) baking powder.
- You need of ・1 Tbsp granulated sugar (for strawberry).
- Prepare of ・130 g (4.5 oz, 1 cup) cake flour.
- Prepare of ・90 g (3.2 oz) frozen strawberries.
- You need of ■ Topping.
- You need of ・cream cheese, adjust to suit your needs.
- You need of ・several frozen strawberries.
- You need of ・a splash of powdered sugar (for strawberry).
- It’s of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Cream Cheese Topped Strawberry Muffin★Recipe video★ instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/I08PW1g7qBQ.
- Muffin mold (27×18×3.5cm, 10.6×7×1.4 in) 1 cup Height : 3.5 cm, upper diameter : 7 cm, lower diameter : 5 cm 1 cup Height : 1.4 in, upper diameter : 2.8 in, lower diameter : 2 in.
- Microwave strawberries at 600 watts for 30-40 seconds. Add 1 Tbsp granulated sugar to the strawberries. Mix roughly. Cut the strawberries with a spoon and make it into small pieces..
- Microwave it at 600 watts for 2 minutes. Let it cool as it is. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 ºF. Sift cake flour and baking powder twice..
- Make unsalted butter smooth. Add granulated sugar to the butter in 3 parts. Mix well each time..
- Mix it with a whisk until it becomes white and fluffy..
- Beat an egg lightly until it gets watery. (Please use an egg of room temperature to prevent the batter from separating.) Add it to the butter in 4-5 parts. Mix it until it gets smooth each time..
- Add vanilla oil and mix well. Put half the dry ingredients and fold it 10 times..
- Put half of milk and fold it 10 times. Put the remaining dry ingredients and fold it 10 times. Put the remaining milk and fold it 10 times..
- Scrape the remaining flour on the inner side of the bowl into the cake batter. Fold it 10 times..
- Put the strawberry paste and fold it 10 times..
- Line muffin mold with glassine paper. Put the cake batter in each..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 ºF for 30 min. Let it cool for about 5 min..
- 【Topping】Soften cream cheese. Cut strawberries. Add powdered sugar to the strawberries and mix roughly..
- Put the soften cream cheese and the strawberry on the top of the muffin. It's all done!.
- It's tasty to eat freshly baked muffins with cream cheese. When storing, wrap the muffin with plastic wrap. When you eat it, you should warm a little with a microwave to make it soft like freshly baked..