Fried White Fish with Sweet Onion Tartare Sauce.
You can have Fried White Fish with Sweet Onion Tartare Sauce using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried White Fish with Sweet Onion Tartare Sauce
- Prepare 400 grams of White fish filet – flounder, cod, etc..
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Frying oil.
- Prepare of 2 Step Simple Batter Recipe ID: 1364962.
- Prepare 1 of Egg (medium).
- You need 8 tbsp of Cake flour.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1 of Panko.
- You need of Sweet onion tartare sauce.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Finely chopped sweet onions (if you don't have sweet onions, then you can use regular onions).
- It’s 5 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of Parsley (dried or fresh).
Fried White Fish with Sweet Onion Tartare Sauce instructions
- [Simple 2-Step Batter] Add the egg into a bowl and mix it up with some chopsticks. Then add in the flour and mix until no longer lumpy..
- *Adjust the thickness of the batter by adding a little water or flour, if necessary..
- [How to make the tartare sauce] Mix all of the ingredients together..
- Remove the small bones from the white fish filet (I used righteye flounder this time). Then, cut them into bite-sized pieces and season with salt and pepper..
- Coat with fish with the batter you made in and then coat with panko..
- Deep fry in oil over medium heat for 5 minutes. Serve it on a plate and top with the tartare sauce..
- I used the tartare sauce in this recipe too. [Chicken nanban in a Lekué steamer] https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154681-nanban-style-chicken-in-a-silicone-steamer.