Easy Pound Cake Recipe. Keywords:: pound cake recipe, cookies and cups, butter cake, bundt cake, how to make pound cake, why is it called pound cake, best pound cake recipe, easy. These pound cake recipes range from classic vanilla to berry-filled and everything in between. When butter, flour, and sugar combine, crowd-pleasing desserts follow.
Top with confectioners' sugar or glaze. Get the recipe for our easy, flavorful vanilla pound cake. This Easy Homemade Pound Cake is a recipe that you'll want to keep! You can cook Easy Pound Cake Recipe using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Pound Cake Recipe
- Prepare 1 box of Betty Crocker Yellow Cake Mix.
- It’s 1 box of French Vanilla Instant Pudding.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Oil.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Confectioners Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter or margarine.
It's an easy pound cake loaf made with all butter. I love making this easy homemade pound cake recipe from scratch because it tastes so good, and it impresses everyone. Bring a smile to your friends and family with a slice of our vanilla pound cake. Moist Vanilla Pound Cake Easy Recipe and absolutely Simple & Easy recipe to give you a perfect soft, rich, delicious traditional vanilla pound loaf cake.
Easy Pound Cake Recipe instructions
- Mix pudding, eggs, oil and cake mix until smooth.
- Pour mixer into a well greased bunt pan.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes..
- Mix together melted butter, confectioners sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
- After 10 minutes of cooling take out pound cake from pan and let cool on a cooling rack.
- Drizzle glaze on top while pound cake is still hot.
- Let pound cake finish cooling and add the second coat of glaze.
For this recipe, I've adjusted the traditional ingredient ratios, so when you bake this cake, it will not be quite as dense, and in order for it to be moist, I've added milk. Easy Pound Cake Recipe – this simple pound cake comes together easily with ingredients you have on hand. I think everyone needs a really good, basic pound cake recipe. I have been making this pound cake for years. It's the one my mom used to make when I was a kid, so of course it's my.