Easy chocolate steamed cake! – Cake recipe without oven #1. Cooker Chocolate Cake Recipe: This incredible chocolate cake is delicious and simple to make without oven. Learn how to make chocolate cake in a cooker This stovetop chocolate cake is baked (actually steamed) to perfection in a pan or large wok working as an easy homemade steamer. No oven or pressure cooker required for this recipe.
Crumbs attaching to the knife is a good sign that the cake. Eggless steamed chocolate cake recipe, an easy recipe for no oven chocolate cake made in a steamer with step by step pictures. See recipes for Steamed cake #charityrecipe#gardenofsiloam too. You can cook Easy chocolate steamed cake! – Cake recipe without oven #1 using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate steamed cake! – Cake recipe without oven #1
- It’s 75 g of flour.
- Prepare 4 g of baking powder.
- You need 100 g of chocolate.
- It’s 65 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of sugar (if you love sweeter then 3).
Looking for an easy cake recipe? We've compiled a list of our top simple cake recipes that are easy to make, including our super easy chocolate cake. Does it matter where in the oven I put my cake? If your oven has a hot spot and your cakes always come up risen more on one side, rotate them half.
Easy chocolate steamed cake! – Cake recipe without oven #1 step by step
- Roughly, ONLY 2 steps. 1 – preparation for steaming and 2 – preparation for dough..
- 1 – Preparation for steaming: Put water in a large pot for about 1/4 full and boil it..
- Inside of the pot, place small bowls as in the picture..
- Place the plate on the bowls..
- 2 – Preparation for dough: Measure flour and baking powder. Mix well..
- Measure chocolate and milk. Boil water and put the bowl on it – let it melt and mixed. (Make sure the water doesn't go in the bowl!).
- Mix egg and sugar..
- Add mixed eggs and sugar (as in step 6) into melted chocolate with milk (as in step5)..
- Add mixed flour into the bowl!.
- Make sure it's evenly mixed but do not mix too much!.
- Fill each cup about two-thirds full..
- Place cups on the plate. And put the lid covered with cloth. Steam for 12 – 15 minutes. When you use gas, make sure that cloth doesn't get burned..
- Voila! Done! 🙂 ❤️.
- Let it cool and serve ;).
Eggless chocolate cake recipe is a simple and basic chocolate sponge cake made without oven in a pressure cooker using condensed milk and without eggs. It is made without oven and the cooking vessel that I have used for baking this cake is a pressure cooker. There are many such cooker cake. Watch chocolate cake without oven – Bake A Cake on Dailymotion. Chocolate sponge cake without oven – Chocolate Sponge Cake without Hand Beater – Sponge Cake Rec.