Apple Cake Recipe. This apple sharlotka recipe is so quick and easy to make. Apple Streusel Cake Recipe Demonstration – Joyofbaking.com. Fort Davis Apple Cake Recipe Not only is this glazed apple cake recipe a sure-fire hit, but it's Autumn Apple Cake Recipe This not-too-sweet cake recipe works best with sweet, crisp apples.
Cinnamon, apples and walnuts are brought together for a warm. Apple bundt cakes, breakfast cakes, coffee cakes, layer cakes, caramel apple cakes and old fashioned cake recipes. The perfect recipes for fall and for Thanksgiving breakfasts and desserts. You can cook Apple Cake Recipe using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Cake Recipe
- You need 2 of apples.
- Prepare 2 cups of + 2 tablespoon of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 of medium eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Sugar glaze.
- You need 1/4 cup of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoon of milk.
Warm apple cake from the oven is the flavor of fall. Apples add moistness to the spicy chocolate batter and chocolate chips further enhance the chocolate flavor. This soft and tender Apple Cake is packed with fresh apples and features a crunchy cinnamon I baked quite a few cakes to get this recipe JUST right and when I finally landed on the winning recipe. This Sharlotka – Russian Apple Cake recipe is a delicious dairy-free apple cake recipe.
Apple Cake Recipe instructions
- Gather your ingredients; to avoid leaving out any during the process, then prepare your cake pan by oiling and flouring it.
- Preheat your pot on the stove top (if using oven, set the temperature at 180°C or 350°F)..
- Peel the apple, remove the core then go on to cut into cube depending on the size you want, then sprinkle with 2 tablespoon of flour and mix to avoid it sinking to the bottom of the batter..
- Add the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt) in a bowl and mix thoroughly with a whisk.
- In another bowl, break in the eggs, add the sugar and whisk till it dissolves. Add the oil, the vanilla and the lemon zest and mix well..
- Fold in the flour, alternating with between the flour and the milk (first, half part of the flour, then the milk and lastly the remaining part of the flour). Then fold in the apple..
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, tap gently on the table to dispel any airpockets. Place in the preheated pot (oven) and bake for 35 minutes on a medium heat..
- The cake is done when a fork or toothpick inserted comes out clean. Leave to cool for 5 minutes in the pan, run a knife along the edges, remove and Place on a cooling rack to cool completely..
- Sugar glaze: Mix the icing sugar with the milk and sprinkle on top of the cake. Cut yourself a slice and enjoy..
It contains no butter, no milk. It is really easy to assemble and is light and fluffy yet moist at the same time thanks to. When it's apple season here in Northern California, we are picking and Of the many apple recipes we have on the site, this fresh apple cake is one of my favorites. This Apple Cake recipe is from a reader and is a gem of a find! The cake is really moist, perfectly spiced, and studded with tender pieces of fresh apple.