Blueberry cake #my valentines recipe. This is a great blueberry cake. I made mine in a tube pan and with frozen blueberries that I had picked from my bushes earlier this summer. I sprinkled the top with sugar in the raw which are large.
Try new ways of preparing blueberries with blueberry cake recipes and more from the expert chefs at Food Network. Blueberry Cheesecake Crumb Cake is delicious combo of two mouthwatering desserts: crumb cake and blueberry cheesecake. With this simple and easy dessert recipe you'll get two cakes packed in. You can have Blueberry cake #my valentines recipe using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry cake #my valentines recipe
- It’s 1 cup of margarine.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cooking oil.
- You need 5 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 11/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
This easy blueberry cake is made with a yellow cake mix, but feel free to use a lemon cake mix for more lemon flavor. Thanks to the sour cream, oil, and eggs, this cake is moist and delicious. Looking for an amazing spring cake recipe? This Lemon Blueberry Cake from Delish.com is it.
Blueberry cake #my valentines recipe step by step
- Mix the margarine and sugar until light and fluffy..
- Add the eggs, milk, and oil and whisk.
- Add the flour(baking powder incorporated) bit by bit as you whisk. The butter need to be thick.
- Coat the blue berries with flour and add to the butter.
- In a preheated oven at 180 degrees put the cake mixtures. Bake until the cake is ready ie when you insert a tooth pick it comes out clean.
- Serve with beverage of choice.
The only cake you need all spring. Moist and velvety lemon cake with juicy blueberries and tangy cream cheese frosting! This lemon blueberry cake is like no other cake you have tasted. This moist blueberry cake is perfect for any occasion. This Buttermilk Blueberry Cake is all of your cake dreams come true!