Whosayna’s Fererro Rocher Cake.
You can have Whosayna’s Fererro Rocher Cake using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Fererro Rocher Cake
- You need 1 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 5 of Eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of refined flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cocoa.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 250 gm of Butter same cup for the rest of recipe.
- Prepare 1 tin of Nestle cream.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Cocoa.
- You need 2 tbsp of Castor Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Walnuts (finelly chopped).
- You need as needed of Wafers.
Whosayna’s Fererro Rocher Cake step by step
- Choc Cake: Sift dry ingredients together…. In a big bowl beat sugar, oil and butter till it's creamy add one egg at a time and beat well till all done add dry ingredients and mix well…. pour on a greased baking tray, bake on 170°C… When cake is done let it cool a little then cut half horizontally..
- Sprinkle expresso (black coffee) on the halved slice then apply nutella cream and place choc wafers on it… Can place the other hlf or apply nutella thin coat on wafers and place oder hlf on it…..
- Spread nutella cream mixture on top of the cake… Decorate as you like…. Cream: Mix the 1st 3 ingredients (or can use melted cadbury dairy milk or nutella spread) add walnuts and mix well…. i prefer nutella as it's smooth and has delicious walnut flavor just like ferrero rocher…. use wafers to cover the cream.