Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe). This Eggless Vanilla Cake Recipe is the bomb!! Its sweet buttery flavor and light and moist texture make it perfect to celebrate any occasion! Just like all my recipes, I wanted to have simple ingredients that most people usually have on hand.
You can bake this in a oven or in a pressure cooker. Eggless Vanilla Cake: When I posted this eggless vanilla cupcake recipe a few weeks back, I was being asked if it could be baked without the egg replacer powder. So I was looking for another eggless vanilla cake recipe which can be baked with simple ingredients and landed on this one. You can cook Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe)
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of – cup sugar.
- You need 1 of – tsp baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- You need 5 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract.
How to Make a quick and Easy Homemade Eggless Vanilla Cake This simple homemade recipe helps anyone make a soft yummy vanilla or white sponge cake within. How to make Basic Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake Recipe. Very soft, moist, tender and fluffy. This is a very simple Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake and delicious recipe.
Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a greased 8″ square (or round…I prefer the round, but I’ve made this in both) baking pan..
- Make 3 depressions in the dry ingredients – two small and one large. Pour the vinegar and vanilla in each of the two smaller depressions, and the vegetable oil in the large one..
- Pour water over the entire thing and mix until smooth..
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Let it cool, then top with your favorite frosting and enjoy!.
Egg-less cakes can be tricky as they usually turn out dry and dense and crumble easily. With this Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake Recipe's step by step photo guide, carefully measured ingredients and detailed explanation of process, making a soft and spongy cake at home is very easy. Unlike other Vanilla Cake Recipes, this recipe doesn't use butter or condensed milk. This cake was sent home from our children's school. It is the simplest, great tasting cake I've ever made.