Secret Baumkuchen Recipe – I Don't Want to Tell Anybody.
You can have Secret Baumkuchen Recipe – I Don't Want to Tell Anybody using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Secret Baumkuchen Recipe – I Don't Want to Tell Anybody
- You need 1 of Banana (straight shape).
- It’s 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 5 grams of Baking powder.
- Prepare 70 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 large of Egg.
- It’s 80 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 200 ml of Vegetable oil (or Butter).
- You need 1 dash of for frying pan Vegetable oil (or Butter).
Secret Baumkuchen Recipe – I Don't Want to Tell Anybody instructions
- Refer tofor making waffle batter: Steps 1 ~ 3. Mix the ingredients. It will be a runnier batter than waffle batter. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/168046-waffle-house-happy-breakfast.
- Peel the banana and cut into half. Insert bamboo skewers in the middle..
- Dip the banana in the batter. Hold both ends using both hands and coat the batter around the banana. (I used one hand in this picture as I needed to take the picture.) Once coated, lift the banana and wait until the batter stops dripping..
- Cook the banana in a frying pan over medium to low heat. Please adjust the heat and keep rolling until it becomes a nice and golden brown..
- The,n dip the banana back into the batter to coat it again. Try thinly coating it so that there will be beautiful growth ring patterns when you slice the cake..
- Here you can see a thick cake around the banana. I would love to make a round baumkuchen, but it always turned into a triangle shape. Keep layering cake around the banana until the batter is gone. Please be careful not to burn yourself!.
- Once you finish cooking around the banana, remove the wooden skewers from the middle and cook both ends, too. Isn't it cute that you can see a little bit of banana?.
- Wrap them with plastic wrap while still warm to keep them moist. Place the baumkuchen on the wrap and fold both ends, then wrap over the cake to help keep the shape. Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour. But, it is best to eat at room temperature as it will have a nice and fluffy texture..
- Slice to your desired thickness! It's so very delicious with a soft banana inside. It's also easier than normal baumkuchen as you don't have to remove the centre from the cake!.