Basbousa Cake (middle Yeast Recipe) Semolina Cake.
You can cook Basbousa Cake (middle Yeast Recipe) Semolina Cake using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basbousa Cake (middle Yeast Recipe) Semolina Cake
- It’s 11/2 cup of rava suji / semolina.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of castor sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter melted or oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of desecrated coconut.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of curd.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need of For Syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of " cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1/2 of cardamom powder.
- Prepare of Few saffron string.
Basbousa Cake (middle Yeast Recipe) Semolina Cake instructions
- Collect all the ingredients at on place.
- In a mixing bowl add dry ingredients semolina salt baking powder not soda at this time.
- In another bowl blend butter and sugar till creamy add vanilla essence mix well add curd and mix.
- Add dry semolina mix in to it in small batches at a time mix with spetula add milk little at a time add coconut powder and mix all the mixture together consistency should be little loose if required add little more milk let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Other side in a pan make sugar syrup on the flame add water and sugar and lemon juice give a boil by adding cinnamon and cardamom and saffron sting or 1/2 tsp yellow colour.
- Grease the cake tin and place parsment paper pour the batter bake it in the preheated oven at 180 degree for 30 to 35 minutes.
- In baked hot cake pearce with knife over the cake just two three times and pour the sugar syrup on it remember syrup should be cold at room temperature and cake should be hot so it will absorb the syrup well.
- Here it is delicious cake loaf cut in pieces it is healthy and filling full recipe.
- I have taken 3/4 cup granulated semolina and to 3/4 I have grind it in mixture jar so cake should give hold other wise cake will become so crumbled.