Marble Cake Recipe.
You can cook Marble Cake Recipe using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marble Cake Recipe
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 3 of Large Eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 cup of Evaporated or Whole Milk.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Marble Cake Recipe step by step
- 1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, spray a 10 inch bundt or tube pan with non-stick spray and set aside..
- In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and set aside..
- In the bowl of your electric mixer (or with a hand mixer), beat together the oil, butter and sugar until very light and fluffy. Add the eggs, vanilla extract and continue to mix until all the ingredients are well incorporated..
- Add the milk, the flour mixture, and mix it all together until it’s incorporated. Be careful to not overmix..
- Pour 1/2 of the batter into the prepared pan and set aside..
- Add the cocoa powder to the remaining batter and mix it all together..
- Spoon the chocolate batter all over the top of the vanilla batter and make swirls by running a knife through the two batters..
- Bake the cake for about 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before inverting onto a platter..
- Drizzle your cake with some chocolate syrup or you can dust it with powdered sugar. Enjoy!.