Macrobiotic Recipe – Apple Raisin Muffins.
You can cook Macrobiotic Recipe – Apple Raisin Muffins using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Macrobiotic Recipe – Apple Raisin Muffins
- You need 110 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 40 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 3 grams of Baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 40 grams of Beet sugar.
- You need 40 grams of Canola oil (or vegetable oil).
- Prepare 30 grams of Soy milk.
- It’s 130 grams of Apple juice.
- You need 1 of few drops Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 of Apple (small, thinly sliced).
- It’s 20 grams of Raisins.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon powder.
Macrobiotic Recipe – Apple Raisin Muffins step by step
- In a heat-resistant dish covered with plastic wrap, microwave the raisins and apple slices for 3 minutes, then let rest unwrapped until the contents cool to room temperature..
- Sift together the cake flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon..
- Blend the beet sugar, oil, soy milk, apple juice, and vanilla extract..
- Add the cooled apple and raisins from Step 1 to the wet ingredients from Step 3..
- Add the dry ingredients from Step 2 to the wet ingredients from Step 4..
- Pour the batter into muffin cups and bake for 20 to 25 minutes in oven preheated to 340°F/170°C..
- They're ready to serve!.