The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe.
You can cook The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter, sottened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 of large eggs, room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the butter and sugar. Beat on low for a while and turn to medium, beat for about 4 minutes until the sugar is almost dissolved..
- Next, add in the vanilla, eggs and milk and beat again for about 30 seconds until well incorporated..
- Then, sift in the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg..
- Beat that on medium speed until everything is well incorporated and a thick cake batter is formed. After, add in the oil and beat one last time just until the oil and batter is well combined..
- To continue, grease 13 cupcake tins or line a muffin pan with cupcake liners and fill the liners 3/4 way up, about 3 tbsp per liner. If using tins, place them on a baking tray to make handling easier. Tap the pans on a counter afew times to get rid of any air bubbles..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 300 degrees fahrenheit on the center rack for about 25 minutes, time may vary depending on your oven..
- After baking, let cool to room temperature and serve as is or let is cool completely and frost as desired. Happy baking!.