No-bake Oreo refrigerator cake recipe.
You can have No-bake Oreo refrigerator cake recipe using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No-bake Oreo refrigerator cake recipe
- Prepare 15 oz of (1 bag) Oreo cookies (crushed) (divided).
- Prepare 1/2 of cup butter (melted).
- Prepare 1 of package cream cheese (softened).
- It’s 1 of cup sugar.
- You need 12 oz of (1 container) cool whip (frozen topping thawed).
- Prepare 1 of package chocolate fudge instant pudding mix.
- It’s 2 1/4 of cup half and half cream (or use whole milk).
No-bake Oreo refrigerator cake recipe step by step
- Crush Oreo cookies,set 1/4 cup aside for topping..
- Mix the remaining crushed cookies with the melted butter.
- Press into the bottom of a greased 13×9 in baking pan..
- In a bowl,beat the cream cheese with the sugar on medium speed..
- Fold in half of the cool whip topping..
- Spread over cookie crumb layer..
- Refrigerate 1/2 hour..
- In the meantime,combine milk with instant pudding mix,beat well,until smooth..
- Pour over chilled mixture in the pan..
- Refrigerate for 1 hour..
- Spread remainder of cool whip topping on top of pudding layer.s.
- Sprinkle with remaining reserved cookie crumbs..
- Store cake in the refrigerator covered tightly..