Cream Rolls with Choux Pastry Made In a Bread Maker.
You can have Cream Rolls with Choux Pastry Made In a Bread Maker using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream Rolls with Choux Pastry Made In a Bread Maker
- Prepare 1 of double the recipe ○Custard Cream.
- Prepare of Bread dough.
- It’s 200 grams of □Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of □Sugar.
- Prepare 3 grams of □Salt.
- You need 20 grams of □Margarine.
- Prepare 20 grams of + 130 grams □Skim milk powder + water.
- It’s 3 grams of □Dry yeast.
- You need of Choux pastry.
- You need 40 grams of ■Water.
- It’s 20 grams of ■Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ■Salt.
- You need 20 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 of Egg (medium).
Cream Rolls with Choux Pastry Made In a Bread Maker step by step
- To make the cream: make Kikomoe's Microwave Custard Cream, doubling the recipe. Divide the custard cream into 8 portions of about 1 tablespoon each. Wrap individually with cling film and chill in the refrigerator or freezer..
- To make the bread dough: add all of the bread dough ingredients to the bread maker and start the dough cycle..
- Once the dough is ready, take it out of the bread maker and divide it into 8 portions. Form the dough into balls and leave to rest for 10 – 15 minutes. ※ If the dough is sticky, try dusting it with a little flour..
- To shape the bread: place the balls seam-up and roll out into an oval shape. Place the chilled custard that you made in Step 1 on top of the dough. Roll the dough out bigger than in the photo and spread the cream further to each side..
- Fold the dough over and pinch the edges closed securely. If you get any cream on your hands, make sure to wipe it away before closing up the dough..
- Put the cream rolls seam-down on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Loosely cover with cling film and prove for a second time in the oven on the proving setting for 15 minutes. Whilst the cream rolls are proving, prepare the ingredients for the choux pastry..
- Make the choux pastry. Once the dough has proved for a second time, begin to preheat the oven to 200°C. Carry on proving the dough on top of the oven whilst it is heating up. Make the choux pastry using Poku-chan's Cream Puffs with Vegetable Oil & 1 Egg recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148106-cream-puffs-with-vegetable-oil-and-one-egg.
- The choux pastry we're making is a bit thinner than the original recipe, so use a little less cake flour, and all of the egg..
- Spread the choux pastry mixture over the top of the cream rolls with a spatula. Top the cream rolls with nib sugar if you like, or leave them plain..
- Bake for 15 minutes at 200℃. Cool on a wire rack and decorate with a sprinkling of nib sugar if you like..