Yummy red velvet cake recipe. Red Velvet Cake/Easy,Moist Homemade Red Velvet CakeZuranaz Recipe. This is the BEST Red Velvet Cake recipe, and with my tips, it is so easy to make. Bright red, perfect, velvety sponge with fluffy cream cheese frosting.
This Best Red Velvet Cake Recipe you will ever try! My mom would always make this velvet red cake cake from scratch on Christmas when I was growing up. This red velvet lava cake has OREO in it! You can cook Yummy red velvet cake recipe using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yummy red velvet cake recipe
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of buttermilk.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s of Red food color.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
It's an easy cake recipe, and it's definitely a keeper if you love Oreo desserts. Red Velvet Oreo Lava Cake Recipe. This is a wonderful traditional Red Velvet Cake recipe and the frosting puts it over the top. Having read through the comments I think this recipe is problematic because people have made modifications that effect the.
Yummy red velvet cake recipe instructions
- In a large bowl sift flour and cocoa powder together, add sugar and whisk together, set aside.
- In another bowl mix the vegetable oil, eggs, buttermilk and red color.
- Mix the wet ingredients and dry ingredients until well combined.
- In a small cup mix vinegar and baking soda and pour into the cake mixture.
- Pour into cupcake liners and bake for 15 mins.
This red velvet cake recipe is the original recipe made from scratch. This Red Velvet Cake is one of the most mesmerizing cakes around. Everyone should have a good red velvet cake recipe in their back pocket—and this is it. It has a decadent chocolate flavor and the creamiest cream cheese frosting. Easy, moist fluffy Red Velvet Cake Gluten recipe.