Hidden Heart recipe...
You can cook Hidden Heart recipe.. using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hidden Heart recipe..
- It’s 1big cup of Maida-.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s -1/4cup of Oil or butter.
- It’s 1/2tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare -1tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2tsp of Baking soda-.
- It’s 1tbsp of Curd-.
- It’s 1/2cu of Milk -.
- It’s of Food colour- yellow green.
- Prepare of For chocolate cake.
- It’s 1&1/2 cup of Maida-.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Oil-.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coco powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of Curd.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s of Decorate cake.
- You need of Chocolate.
- You need of Milk.
Hidden Heart recipe.. step by step
- Mix sugar and oil. Whisk it so that sugar dissolve.Add baking powder and baking soda in maida. Sieve it Add curd and maida into sugar and oil batter.
- Add milk to make smooth batter for cake.Now divide batter in three parts.. Grease microwave dish bake each part for minutes..
- When cool cut into heart shape with cutter. Put these heart in freezer for 30 minutes.
- For cake. grease the microwave dish.Put the oil in a bowl with the sugar, and Vanilla. Sieve the flour, cocoa and Baking Powder on top. Carefully mix all the ingredients together then whisk for a few seconds until well blended..
- Thickly spread some of the cake mixture over the bottom and sides of the tin, making sure it is completely covered. Arrange the sponge hearts, upright, down the length of the tin, closely together so that they support each other..
- Carefully spoon the remaining cake mixture on top of the hearts, gently tapping the tin on the work surface to help the mixture settle round the hearts. Make sure the hearts are well covered in cake mixture to help create the surprise..
- To decorate, break the Extra Dark chocolate and Milk Chocolate intoheavy bottomed saucepan. Add the butter and 15ml (1 tbsp) water. Heat very gently, stirring occasionally, Remove from the heat and set aside for about 20 minutes to cool to a thick, coating consistency..
- Put the loaf cake on the wire rack over a tray. When the chocolate mixture starts to thicken, spoon over the top of the loaf. Gently tap the wire rack on the tray to spread and smooth the icing on top, letting it drip down the sides of the cake. The surprise cake is ready to eat…….