Candy Bar Cake.
You can cook Candy Bar Cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Candy Bar Cake
- It’s of chocolate.
- You need 1 box of Chocolate Fudge or Swiss Chocolate cake mix.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 small of box instant vanilla pudding mix.
- It’s 1 of whipped cream cheese frosting recipe.
- It’s 2 large of candy bars of choice crushed up approx. 1 cup.
Candy Bar Cake instructions
- Prepare 3- 9" round cake pans with oil & flour. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix all the ingredients (except frosting & candy bars) med speed with a mixers for 2 minutes until blended. Batter will be thick..
- Put equal amounts of batter in each cake pan. Batter will be thick so spread it around evenly..
- Bake on 350 for approx. 20-25 minutes. Check with a toothpick or knife inserted until comes out clean..
- Place on a plate or cake carrier with strips of wax paper under the edges to avoid the plate from being real messy after frosting..
- Use my whipped cream cheese frosting recipe to frost the first layer, (top only) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368025-whipped-cream-cheese-icing.
- Coat the top with crushed candy bar. I used 2 extra large Butterfingers..
- Add next cake round & repeat. Add top cake round & frost the sides. It is messy but if the frosting is refrigerated beforehand it is easier..
- Coat the top & sides with crushed candy bars. The sides are hard to do. You may have to pat it on with your hand. Refrigerated any leftovers..