St. Patrick's Stout Spice Cake FUSF.
You can cook St. Patrick's Stout Spice Cake FUSF using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of St. Patrick's Stout Spice Cake FUSF
- You need 1 1/2 cups (7 1/2 ounces) of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup (2 1/4 ounces) of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cups (10 1/2 ounces) of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Six Spice Mix FUSF (separate recipe).
- Prepare 1 1/4 teaspoons of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of whole milk yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Irish stout beer.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Easy Frosting FUSF (separate recipe).
- Prepare of Green food coloring.
St. Patrick's Stout Spice Cake FUSF instructions
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 325 degrees. Grease two 9-inch round cake pans, line with parchment paper, grease parchment, and flour pans. Sift flour and cocoa into large bowl. Whisk in sugar, baking soda, baking powder, spice mix and salt. Whisk yogurt, beer, oil, eggs, and vanilla together in second bowl. Whisk yogurt mixture into flour mixture until smooth batter forms. Divide batter evenly between prepared pans and smooth tops with rubber spatula..
- Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 22 to 28 minutes, switching and rotating pans halfway through baking. Let cakes cool in pans on wire rack for 15 minutes. Remove cakes from pans, discarding parchment, and let cool completely on rack, at least 2 hours..
- Prepare Easy Frosting. Add food coloring to preference..