Tender Chicken Cutlets for Bento.
You can cook Tender Chicken Cutlets for Bento using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tender Chicken Cutlets for Bento
- It’s 2 of Chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ・Sake.
- You need 1 tsp of ・Sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ・Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Frying oil.
- You need of 2 Step simple batter Recipe ID: 1364962.
- It’s 1 of Egg (medium).
- You need 8 tbsp of Cake flour.
- You need 5 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 1 of Panko.
Tender Chicken Cutlets for Bento instructions
- Cut the chicken into your desired thickness. Mix it with the sake, sugar, and salt in that order. Then, season with pepper..
- [Simple 2-Step batter] Beat the egg in a bowl and then add in the flour and water and mix until no longer lumpy..
- *Depending on the size of the egg, you may need to add a little water or add a little flour to adjust the thickness of the batter..
- Coat the chicken with the batter and then the panko, then deep fry it..
- Once they have cooled, put them in a freezer bag and store them..
- When you're going to use it in a bento, heat them up in the microwave, slice them diagonally, and then coat with some tonkatsu sauce, etc..
- Freezer-storeable recipes: [Chicken tsukune][Chicken breast tasuta-age] https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154330-chicken-tsukune-patties-for-bento https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155997-fried-chicken-breast-tatsuta-age.
- [Youlinji Chinese chicken breasts][Juicy fried chicken] https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152811-juicy-fried-chicken-freeze-this-for-your-bento.
- [Sesame pork tonkatsu][Minced cabbage and chicken cutlets] https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146545-freeze-this-for-your-bento-pork-offcut-tonkatsu https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155179-freezable-minced-cabbage-beef-cutlets-for-bento.