Chocolate cake recipe. Moist, delicious chocolate cake for any celebration. Make the perfect cake with help from recipe The absolute best, richest, and easiest one-bowl chocolate cake recipe ever! Indulge in these irrestible chocolate cake recipes.
VideoCulinary.com – Recipes & Cooking Ideas. The world's best chocolate cake recipe and it just so happens to be a lot healthier for you than other chocolate cakes. Love chocolate and rich, gooey chocolate cake? You can cook Chocolate cake recipe using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake recipe
- You need 1 cup of Maida.
- You need 6-7 tsp of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need of Salt chuki.
- Prepare of Sugar half cup or as your taste.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need of Oil half cup.
- You need of Vanilla essence.
Try one of our ideas for all occasions Here's our super easy chocolate sponge cake recipe to make as a base, with ideas for decorating… What makes one specific recipe "the best cake recipe"? It is based on a couple of key factors. Popularity & Consistency: Year after year Chocolate Cake is rated the most popular by people all. Death by chocolate couldn't be sweeter with these amazingly decadent chocolate cake recipes.
Chocolate cake recipe step by step
- In a bowl add all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix them well..
- In another bowl add oil and sugar mix it well then add eggs and mix it..
- Now add the dry ingredients and mix it well. When mixture is ready then add vanilla essence..
- Grease round baking pan (or which you have) with cooking oil and place butter paper.(If you don't have butter paper the grease pan with oil and dush maida on it and remove extra maida)..
- Now pour batter in preheated baking pan and bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 mins..
- Remove the cake and cool it down. Now make a chocolate sauce. Take a bowl add 3 tsp cocoa powder add milk 3 to 4 tsp mix it. (take a bowl with water On medium flame and place the sauce bowl on it)..
- Add sugar and mix it well 5 mins then add 1/2 tsp corn flour and then cool it on fridge. And then place it on top of cake and add dry fruits and enjoy it..
Cuddle up with a big slice of this Hot Cocoa Cheesecake. Trusted chocolate cake recipes from Betty Crocker. Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more. This classic chocolate cake recipe has an extra-fluffy texture, thanks to a mixture of cocoa powder The recipe is fun and simple, with layers of cake batter sandwiched between crisp chocolate chip. Chocolate cake recipe – Did you ever dream of baking the best chocolate cake?