Lemon Curd Tart ★Recipe video★.
You can cook Lemon Curd Tart ★Recipe video★ using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Curd Tart ★Recipe video★
- You need of ■tart base.
- You need 1.8 oz of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- You need 2/5 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 Tbsp. of egg, room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of almond flour.
- Prepare 3-4 drops of vanilla oil.
- You need of ■lemon curd.
- You need 2 of eggs (L size).
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 4.2 oz of unsalted butter.
- You need of ■decoration.
- You need 2/5 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of granulated sugar.
- You need of powdered sugar.
Lemon Curd Tart ★Recipe video★ step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ2VOg_WKgk&t=13s.
- (tart base) Beat egg lightly until it gets watery. And prepare 1.5 Tbsp. egg. Put the remaining egg in a fridge. Sift cake flour. Sift powdered sugar..
- Make butter smooth. Add the powdered sugar and mix it until it gets smooth. Add the 1.5 Tbsp. egg in 3 parts. Mix each time until it gets smooth..
- Add almond flour and mix it while crushing lumps. Add vanilla oil and mix. Add the cake flour and fold it. When big lumps are formed, gather dough..
- Wrap it with plastic wrap and knead it lightly. Let it sit in a fridge for 3 hours. And then roll out it to a 1/10-inch thickness..
- Wind it around a rolling pin and line a flan ring with it. Remove extra dough..
- Press the dough against the ring. Prick holes and let it sit in the fridge for 30 minutes. Preheat a oven to 392 ºF. 30 minutes later, line it with parchment paper and put tart stones in. Bake it at 338 ºF for 15-18 minutes..
- Remove the tart stones and parchment paper. Bake it again at 338 ºF for 15-18 minutes. Strain the remaining egg (process 2). Put the egg inside of the tart evenly. Dry it in the oven for 2 minutes (338 ºF)..
- (lemon curd) Cut butter into small pieces. Beat egg lightly until it gets watery. Add granulated sugar and mix well..
- Add lemon juice and mix well. Pour it into a pan. Prepare a wet table towel..
- Heat the pan with hot water while stirring. Heat it until it gets thickened. Put it on the wet towel, and stir for a minute. Add the cut butter and mix well until it gets smooth..
- Pour it into the tart base. Cool it down and chill it in a fridge for 3 hours. Add granulated sugar to heavy cream and whip. Put the whipped cream on the tart..
- Sprinkle powdered sugar..