Best chocolate cake recipe. We have the best chocolate cake recipes for you to bake at home. It's best to store chocolate cake in an airtight plastic container in a cool place. Avoid putting cakes uncovered in the fridge as fridges are designed to be a very low moisture environment so will dry out cakes more quickly.
This Moist Chocolate Cake is seriously the best chocolate cake you'll ever make. It is so moist and rich in chocolate flavor! Chocolate is a woman's secret indulgence. You can have Best chocolate cake recipe using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best chocolate cake recipe
- It’s 3 Cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 Cups of sugar.
- Prepare 11/2 Cups of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 Tbs of baking soda.
- It’s 11/2 of Tsps baking powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 of large Eggs.
- Prepare 11/2 Cups of buttermilk.
- You need 11/2 of warm water.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Oil.
- It’s 2 of Tsps vannila extract.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of espresso powder(optional).
It can make any stressful day better. I created this chocolate cake recipe many years ago and it has become a family favorite! Get our best recipes for chocolate cake and no-fail fudge frosting. FUN and SIMPLE Chocolate Cake Recipes
Best chocolate cake recipe instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees..
- Mix all the dry ingredients I.e flour, sugar, cocoa powder, espresso powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a stand mixer,using a low speed.
- Add eggs, Buttermilk, oil and vanilla. Beat at medium speed for two minutes..
- Gently Add in the warm warm water and mix. Batter will be thin..
- Pour Batter into a greased and floured pan.
- Bake at 359 degrees for 35_40 minutes.
Coolest Cake Decorating Ideas For Family Weekends. Once assembled, frost it with vanilla buttercream and serve for a special birthday or holiday gathering. Chocolate cake recipe – Did you ever dream of baking the best chocolate cake? I did and my dream came true when I tried this recipe for the first time years ago. A go-to tried and true recipe!" Visual learner?