Moist Carrot and dates cake # Mashujaa recipe#.
You can cook Moist Carrot and dates cake # Mashujaa recipe# using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist Carrot and dates cake # Mashujaa recipe#
- It’s 1 Cups of APF.
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded carrots.
- You need 12-15 pcs of chopped dates.
- You need 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Moist Carrot and dates cake # Mashujaa recipe# instructions
- Preheat oven and grease pan..
- Mix flours, spices, salt, baking powder and soda..
- Whisk eggs, sugar, vanilla and oil..
- Add milk, whisk again till smooth..
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients gently mix with spatula till fully combined..
- Fold in carrots and chopped dates..
- Pour in lined tin and spread evenly..
- Bake for 50 – 1hour at 180. Cool in pan for 20mins then transfer..